Répondre
jac
Région : Belgique
Type : TD
année : 1951

fixation capote

Message par jac »

bonjour ,
ayant rangé de manière radicale l'ancien panneau intérieur , quelqu’un pourrait il mesurer sur sa voiture et me communiquer les mesures suivantes afin d'être le plus précis possible au montage de l'arceau supportant la capote (à 2 arceaux)

ma voiture c'est l'"autumn red " ,la photo de l’intérieur vert vient du site de Dbraun

merci d'avance
ImageAlbum MG

ImageAlbum MG
jac

Message par jac »

à l’endroit

ImageAlbum MG
jac

Re: fixation capote

Message par jac »

Au secours

n'y a t il pas un courageux sur la planète MG TD ??
jac

Re: fixation capote

Message par jac »

Bonjour,

voici la réponse de DAVE BRAUN dont le site est bien connu.
http://www.dbraun99.com

Mine are in the wrong position, because I followed incorrect instructions. However the information below will give you the proper location:

Mount the header rail of the frame (arch supporting the hood) to the windshield and then measure up from the door until the frame running across the door opening (as shown in the attached PDF). Note: the proper measurement for a TD is 19-3/4 inches, not the 20-1/2 inches listed in the PDF. You should cut a small piece of wood 19-3/4 inches long and use it to fit in the proper location.

If the header rail is attached to the windshield, and the side rail is 19-3/4 inches above the low point of the door top edge, you can find position the bracket to fix to the side panel wood. Mark the location with a sharp awl, pre-drill the one hole, tightly fasten the bracket in place, and adjust the other two holes accordingly.

I hope this helps,

David Braun
Répondre